• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 has a secret vampire you definitely missed

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1722792708377.png

For a game as huge as Red Dead Redemption 2, it makes sense that there are plenty of secrets for gamers to discover, after all, developer Rockstar Games loves to plant Easter eggs in its other big franchise, Grand Theft Auto.

Whether it's the debunked rumour of Bigfoot in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas or aliens in GTA V, fans over the years have enjoyed exploring the myths and legends created by Rockstar Games, and this Wild West secret is something that we can sink our teeth into.

Released in 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, for many, Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game that Rockstar Games has to offer and it may be difficult to dispute that opinion.

Whether it's the immersive main story campaign, fun side activities, interesting NPCs and gorgeous visuals, there's a lot of love in this Western classic.

"Red Dead Redemption 2 is the epic tale of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the infamous Van der Linde gang, on the run across America at the dawn of the modern age," reads the description of the game.

Before now, I'd heard rumours that a vampire lurked somewhere in the shadows of the town of Saint-Denis. Sadly, for me at least, I've never encountered this vampire, but now I know how, I'll be firing up Red Dead Redemption 2 again very soon.

As shared by Twitter user NikTek, footage of the vampire inspired by Nosferatu, can be seen feasting on an unfortunate NPC in an alley, just south of the Cathedral across the street from a butcher shop. It's said that the vampire can only be encountered between 12am and 1am.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is playable on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S but sadly has no new-gen benefits, but hey, at least it's still a fantastic game regardless.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back