• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew [Release] GodMode9i - All Access File Browser for the DS(i) (and 3DS)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
I'm sure y'all have been waiting for a proper file browser for the DSi.
Well wait no longer, because it's out! ;)

1726550878968.png

Introducing GodMode9i! (aka GodMode9 for Nintendo DS(i))
This contains some features of GodMode9, where you can browse files, including deleting, copying, and moving files.
In addition, you can browse files on the flashcard as well, and also copy files between the DSi NAND, the SD card, and the flashcard.

Features:
  • File browsing between the DSi NAND, SD card, and flashcard, including deleting, copying, moving, and renaming!
  • NitroFS browsing in a .nds file.
  • Make screenshots: Press R+L at screens that show "R+L" text. Screenshots are in BMP format.
  • 3DS: .firm payload booting from both the SD card and flashcard! (Only works, if being ran off the SD card, or as a CIA.)
    (Requires latest version of boot9strap installed)
  • DS(i) ROM dumping to the SD card or Slot-2 flashcard. Note that some TWL ROM dumps will not be proper, such as Pokemon B/W 1&2.
  • DS Phat/lite: GBA ROM dumping to flashcard.

Supported flashcards, if being ran off the SD card or as a CIA:
  • Acekard 2(i)
  • R4 Ultra (r4ultra.com)
To get around this limit, run GM9i from the flashcard itself, with SD access enabled in your DS game launcher, such as TWiLight Menu++.

Screenshots:

drive-menu.png

file-list.png

nds-file-menu.png

What do I need to run this?

If you have a DS Phat or DS lite, you can run this on a flashcard using your flashcard kernel, TWiLight Menu++ or nds-hb-menu.
If you have a DSi, you can use TWiLight Menu++ to run this from the SD card.
If you have a 3DS or 2DS, you can either use TWiLight Menu++ to run this from the SD card, or just install the CIA, and launch it from the 3DS HOME Menu.

Downloads:

Binaries:
https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/GodMode9i/releases
Source: https://github.com/DS-Homebrew/GodMode9i

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back