• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Share your custom Hekate bootlogo thread

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
I haven't seen one posted, and couldn't find one using search -- so here goes. Sorry if this is a dupe/unnecessary, mods feel free to delete or move to a more appropriate sub-forum. I know some are posted under the main Hekate thread, but with forks, etc. I thought it might be better to not pollute the mainline/technical discussion with bootlogos.

In your hekate_ipl.ini (under config, loads from the root of the SD card) -

customlogo=1
logopath=/bootlogo.bmp

Per the bootlogo README: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/blob/master/README_BOOTLOGO.md

The bootlogo can be any size with a maximum of 720 x 1280.
When it's smaller than 720 x 1280, it is automatically centered and the background takes the color of the first pixel.
When saving a landscape bootlogo, it should be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise.
Lastly, the supported format is 32-bit (ARGB) BMP. Classic 24-bit (RGB) BMPs are not supported for performance reasons.

Basically create a 1280x720 image, rotate it 90 degrees counter-clockwise, save as 32-bit BMP (bitmap) file.

I'll start, see attached (shoutouts to my ACNL people).

Attachments

• bootlogo.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 62

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back