• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News The Plucky Squire Launches on PS5 This September, Day One on PS Plus Extra

Are you excited for The Plucky Squire?

• Yes, I can't wait!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Publisher Devolver Digital and developer All Possible Futures have finally announced a release date for their upcoming 2D/3D hybrid action platformer, The Plucky Squire. Revealed back in 2022 with a delightful debut trailer, the game is launching at last on 17th September, 2024.

What's more, it's also been confirmed that The Plucky Squire will be available from day one on PS Plus Extra, meaning members on the Extra and Premium tiers will gain access to the game at no extra cost.

The date is delivered in typically charming style with the above trailer, which features some gameplay but steers away from showing off too much. Instead, main character Jot puts the release date together himself inside the storybook, seeing as everyone was asking him for it.

Anyway, we really can't wait to finally get our hands on this one. It's always looked wonderful, and we're looking forward to seeing all its surprises ourselves in a little over a month.

Are you excited for The Plucky Squire's September release? Turn the page in the comments section below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back