• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Xbox Insider Insists Forza Horizon 5 Will Go Multiplatform At Some Point

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1723743951985.png

The biggest talking point in the Xbox community today centers around a rumor that suggests an Xbox first-party game will be announced for PlayStation 5 next week, although no-one seems to know what it is as things stand.

Some believed it might be Forza Horizon 5, before Windows Central's Jez Corden advised that according to his sources, that's not the case. There's still a belief amongst some apparent insiders that Forza Horizon 5 will be heading to PS5 eventually though - here's what the very reliable eXtas1s had to say (via Google Translate) on social media:

"The announcement? It's the least of it if it happens this week, next week or the next, but [Forza Horizon 5] is coming to PS5 in the coming months as I confirmed in my GIF and as many colleagues have already corroborated."
"[Jez] has his sources and I have mine, and of course I respect his work. But from what I have received, the launch of FH5 is a reality for the coming months. The day it is announced? Nobody cares."

Before everyone jumps on Jez for his reporting, the Windows Central editor did mention earlier today that Forza Horizon 5 on PS5 could be a possibility, but he doesn't believe it's the game that will be announced for PlayStation next week:

"Forza Horizon 5 likely isn't the game being announced next week, although that's not to suggest Forza Horizon 5 won't ever be ported. It would make absolutely insane money on PlayStation, no doubt, and I'm sure Microsoft has Forza Horizon 5 as a candidate for the port treatment."

For what it's worth, Insider Gaming is also reporting that Forza Horizon 5 could be coming to PS5, but it hasn't "been able to confirm when that could happen". eXtas1s suggests that Starfield isn't the game that will be announced for Sony's platform next week, so maybe we can cross that one off as well. Who knows what's in store for us!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back