• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News 1950s Mystery Game 'This Bed We Made' Is Getting A Second Wind On Xbox Right Now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Alright, how did we miss this one?! 1950s mystery narrative game This Bed We Made has crept back into the Xbox charts recently due to a small discount, and apparently it's a pretty great indie title for anyone who likes a good story.

The premise is that you play as a chambermaid called Sophie who ends up snooping around strangers' rooms and uncovering a sinister mystery - with the gameplay featuring plenty of puzzles, exploration and even multiple endings.

Here's a sample of some of the Xbox reviews - it has 4.5/5 on the UK Xbox Store and a "Very Positive" Steam rating:

Antrostophy on Xbox: "This game was what I was looking for. Great suspenseful detective work, good work on the story's direction. I love the multiple choices that could lead to different endings. I personally thought the game ran smoothly on my Series X. Characters were so good to the point where I wish this game was longer, but for its price I can't argue. Overall a fantastic play, may play again to get a new ending, but nevertheless I highly recommend this if you are looking for a solid detective/mystery game which has some sweet hints of RP in it! We need more titles like this for sure."
Meggs20 on Xbox: "Seen a streamer on TikTok playing it after coming across the release video and figured I would try it out, I was not disappointed, I wish there was more games like this one. Only feedback I have is that I wish the game was longer especially being that it was $24. Finished it in 1 day, overall.. 5/5. Hope to see more games like this one from these developers."

As hinted at above, the only major downside we're spotting is that This Bed We Made has a short runtime — somewhere around the three to four-hour mark — so that might put a lot of people off, even at the currently discounted price of £13.64 / $16.24 for Xbox Game Pass members. Otherwise though, it sounds like this is well worth considering!

We're interested to know if you've played This Bed We Made on Xbox, and if so, what your thoughts are. Tell us in the comments section down below, and give us your verdict on whether it's worth picking up on a discount this weekend...

"This Bed We Made is a third-person narrative mystery game offering a 3 to 6 hour gameplay experience that allows you to indulge your curiosity about the hidden lives of others. Take on the role of Sophie, a nosy chambermaid in the 1950s, and discover the sinister mystery that binds the hotel guests through the strange objects they bring on their travels."

1723139774878.png 1723139787652.png
1723139799337.png 1723139811871.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back