• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking Emulator [CEMU] Wind Waker HD Trainer

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
I am releasing my yet-to-be finished trainer for WWHD on CEMU which is based on my Cheat Table. Recently I have been losing motivation to finish it and if I never end up finishing it, I realized I might as well share what I have completed so far. There are already quite a few options that you can use. Just remember that this is still in development and there are almost certainly bugs, so use at your own discretion.

Also, this trainer only supports CEMU version >= 2.0. I have only tested it with the USA version of WWHD so your mileage may vary on different versions

Features:

• Current/Max Hearts and Magic Modifiers
  • Rupee Wallet Modifier
  • Inventory/Key Items/Spoils/Bait Modifiers
  • Interactive Great Sea Map for selecting teleport locations and unlocking portions of it

Scripts:

• Moon Jump
  • Ammo Never Decreases
  • Magic and Hearts Never Decrease
  • Invincibility
  • Infinite Swim Time

Possible Issues:

• DPI scaling issues
  • Scripts sometimes crashing game

One last thing... If you are going to report certain cheats not working for the trainer, please tell me the version of CEMU you are using and the game region!

This trainer uses cheat engines built in forms to create a trainer. Although Cheat Engine is NOT required, your antivirus may incorrectly flag it as one due to cheat engine being bundled with the executable. Since cheat engine has hooking and memory editing capabilities, this is why it is flagged as one. If you are not comfortable with this, then don't download it

• Add Individual Treasure Chart unlocks
  • Add Rupee and Damage Modifier Scripts
  • Add Speed Modifiers for Link and King of Red Lions
  • Add Misc Items (Hero Mode, Time Modifiers, Mini Games)
  • Add Item Spoofer
  • Redo Spoils Editor (The game handles the spoils weird, so my current solution is overly complicated)
  • Fix Boat Moon Jump Script
  • Possibly Add Custom Teleports
  • Squash Bugs found
and maybe more....
Screenshot 2023-05-28 171111.png

Screenshot 2023-05-28 171148.png

Screenshot 2023-05-28 171208.png

Screenshot 2023-05-28 171239.png

Screenshot 2023-05-28 171300.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials