• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
This is a project that forked from @Visual Studio 's D3Edit.
Now that all basic functionality seems to work I decided to call it a release.

https://github.com/unixtreme/D3Edit/releases/tag/v1.0.4b

Usage is pretty self-explanatory, run D3Edit.py using python.

I accept requests for features but right now I already have a few things planned.

Added on v1.0.5
- Can now add items by either ID or browsing.
- All missing items are now in the database (hopefully).
- Minor GUI redesign.
- Several bugfixes.

Added on v1.0.4
- Stack sizes of certain items can be modified (like GR keys).
- The slot where the item is will be listed in the item editor (easy to see if it's equipped).
- Added some missing items and affixes to the database.

Latest features (and bugs) are on the repo (https://github.com/unixtreme/D3Edit):
- Item edition safe mode (still in progress, but so far it works for some pieces of gear).
- Affix dropdown boxes auto-resize, people were very annoyed by the fixed size as certain affixes didn't fit.
- Add items by ID I added this mainly for myself and some power users who don't mind looking at databases, I may add a better way to add items by name if I have the time.
- Affix filter only affixes matching the text in the box will be shown as options, this is useful to search for things like "6% Crit" "(Ancient)" and so on.

Known issues:
- Some of the newer items and affixes are missing.
- Cannot modify socketed legendary gems.
- Highest GR cleared is not functioning correctly.

If you want to be able to modify the stack size of a certain item please do the following:
Imagine I want to modify the stack size of emeralds but they are missing on the editor:

1.- deposit the emeralds on the stash.
2.- create a new character and take one emerald from the stash.
3.- load this character on the editor, you should see the gem ID that's missing on the character's inventory.
4.- Add a message on this thread quoting me, letting me know which ID is which GEM.
5.- I will add it to the editor within 24 hours on the main branch.

You can do this for any item with a missing ID if you want to help me add missing items (or even affixes), I just don't have the material time right now to come up with a good system to automate it.

A note of warning:
- Make a backup of the original "untouched" save, whenever I have time to work on this I tend to push a lot of changes and something may break at any time, it's the price to pay if we want to add features quickly.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back