• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Translation [ENG Translation] PhotoKano Kiss

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1722231029487.png

Hello! This is a project to translate the game PhotoKano Kiss from Japanese into English. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a ready-made translation, so I decided to do it myself. This is my first experience in translating games, so I will be glad to any help. I also don't know Japanese and don't know English well, so I use an online translator. It would be nice if someone could help with the translation.
At the moment, it is possible to edit textures, partially scripts and an executable file (there are restrictions on the size of the text)

I added files for rePatch for those who want to try.

photo_2022-05-09_18-21-48.jpg

photo_2022-05-09_18-21-43.jpg

photo_2022-05-09_18-21-32.jpg

photo_2022-05-09_18-21-40.jpg

photo_2022-05-09_18-21-38.jpg

Updates:
I wrote a lot of scripts to automate translations, now it is enough just to add the translation to the csv file (ex: github /miraspectum/PhotoKano-Kiss/blob/main/text/ID06602.csv), and after the assembly the game files will be updated. It would be cool if someone could translate these files! Also as an experiment made a script that uses Google Cloud Tanslation API. Unfortunately, there's only 500,000 characters per month for free.
Gthub repo: github /miraspectum/PhotoKano-Kiss

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Patch files looks like so. Most of all dialogs already parsed with script, there need only translated text.
First columns its offset, second its max text length (if text length has more characters it will be cutted), third column its original text, other columns for translated text (en, ru, de)
Screenshot_4.png

Last news:
Using Argos translate, translated ~90% of dialogs. Translation quality is very bad, but you can try to catch the meaning =) Available languages: English, Russian and Deutsch
In git repo i added tutoria how to install patch. Unfortunately, i can`t post any links, because i`m new member

Finally, i can add links)
github: https://github.com/miraspectum/PhotoKano-Kiss

Next steps:

- Translate all graphics
- Manualy translate first day

For those who want to support
bitcoin: 19jmKg1Sy26A4ZS4Dv2RGxennpZNp8Xbf7
etherium: 0x22DCe82D181B6432EBcd4b7bc4aF6699C49b460c

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back