• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Final Fantasy 16 Director Says He'd Like To See The Game On Xbox

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1724096373384.png

We've got some Final Fantasy 16 news to share today, but sadly it's not the kind we were hoping for!

It's been announced that FFXVI will be coming to PC on September 17th, with still no sign of an Xbox release as things stand. That said, Windows Central talked to game director Hiroshi Takai earlier today who advised the following:

"We're taking one thing at a time right now, so I can't reveal anything about our future plans. All I can say is, it's something I would personally like to see happen!"

It feels like there's reason to be hopeful. We've already heard how Square Enix plans to include Xbox as part of its multiplatform plans moving forward, and that includes titles from its back catalogue. Reliable Xbox insider extas1s has also been saying on social media that they expect FFXVI to arrive on Xbox in late 2024 or early 2025.

For now though, we'll have to remain patient. We'll get there eventually... hopefully not too long now!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back