• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew "Five Nights at Freddy's" 1 & 2 receive fan-made unofficial ports for the original Sony PlayStation

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
1725904878032.png

While the hype of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise has surely died down over the last years (outside of the movie), that hasn't stopped homebrew developers from working into the classics and trying to bring them into other consoles, even consoles from before the franchise's inception.

A developer by the name of Soeiz has worked for over a year on porting not only the first FNAF game, but also its direct sequel FNAF 2 into the original PlayStation. Soeiz's initial releases for both games were done around a year and 8 months ago, respectively, but both games have been receiving several updates since then, with FNAF 1 currently sitting at v1.2.5 and FNAF 2 currently at v1.0.2. FNAF 1 had its latest update 4 months ago while FNAF 2 saw its latest release just a month ago.

As for features that this port implements over the original, Soeiz offers unique options not found in the original game. Soeiz added a 2 player mode, some easter eggs and also way more options to "Custom Night", as well as other new things.

I've made the port of the legendary video game FNaF 1 into... The PlayStation 1 !
If you want to make a video about it and post it on youtube (for example), I can add your video here ! (if I like it c:)

Game discord server : https://discord.gg/DQbWVtKHnw

Source code : https://github.com/Soeiz/FNaF-PS1-Project

By using ancient scrolls left by the ancestors (psyq + nugget sdk) I've made my way into playstation 1 programmation, and now I developed this game, or this demake.

Because this demake is not something you have to play on PC with a .exe, you'll have to play it with an ps1 emulator, or the actual console !

If you want to play on the real hardware, you'd have to modchip it, use the disc swap method or FreePSXBoot ! (google it)

The game has unique things that were not on the OG game, such as two player mode, Custom night with far more options, easter eggs, and more !

Those interested in playing these ports by Soeiz of the first two entries for the FNAF franchise on their PlayStation, can do so by visiting their releases page on GameJolt. These ports should also be compatible with PS1/PSX emulators too.

:arrow: Five Nights at Freddy's for the PlayStation
:arrow: GitHub repository for FNAF1 on PSX
:arrow: Five Nights at Freddy's 2 for the PlayStation
:arrow: GitHub repository for FNAF2 on PSX

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back