• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Frog Detective meets A Short Hike in Valley Peaks

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
unnamed (67).png

Hi there,

I hope you are well and had a lovely week so far!

I am emailing because I wanted to introduce you to our newest ribbiting indie title Valley Peaks. Glasgow based indie developers Tub Club are just one leap away from releasing their debut title and we wanted to see if you would be interested in checking out the game.

About the Game

Climb perilous mountains to place radio towers in the name of big corporate baddies to provide better internet for the froggy country bumpkin of Valley Peaks. You are doing the world a favour, right? But as you are getting closer to the friendly village frogs, helping them with big and small tasks and enjoying mountaineering (with some sweet upgraded climbing gear along the way) you might start to wonder if this might be the life for you. And what if the agenda of those big city slickers is not as benevolent as it seems?

With a young bafta nomination, a DARE Academy award and having worked in AAA before going Indie, the developers behind this froggy climbing adventure are keen to utilise their experience to make their debut title the best it could possibly be.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back