• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod GTA 4 gets stunning new-gen remaster you can download now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1722439479153.png

Fans have brought back GTA IV with a stunning remaster mod, and you definitely need to give it a go.

This might be a bit of a hot-take but I've always preferred GTA IV to the other entries in the series, maybe because it was my first Grand Theft Auto game or maybe it was just the joy of driving through Liberty City causing mayhem.

While the game's Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 era graphics haven't aged the best, it doesn't look too bad by modern standards, and with a few mods on PC it can be significantly improved…

If you can cast your eyes over a YouTube video by L321 you'll see what I mean, as it shows off the game with a variety of graphical improvements only available to players on PC.

The remaster mod boosts the game's visuals and framerates to be more in-line with GTA V in terms of quality.

Don't get us wrong it doesn't look as good as GTA VI, but to the untrained eye you could probably mistake it for some kind of expansion to GTA V, ironic because it was rumoured for a while Rockstar Games was planning on taking us back to Liberty City in GTA V: Online.

It's still a little rough around the edges but it's leaps and bounds ahead of what was initially released, with my favorite feature being the improved draw distance which adds a little bit more life to the in-game world.

Of course the textures and resolution are also leagues better, as is the model for Niko Bellic.

If you're interested in trying this mod for yourself the showcase video also serves as a guide for how to install the mod and apply it to your own game.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back