• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Halloween Is Getting a Pair of Games, Including Unreal Engine 5 Title from John Carpenter

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Halloween, the legendary slasher movie franchise, is getting not one but two video game adaptations. As reported by IGN, Evil Dead: The Game developer Boss Team Games is on development duties for both projects.

According to the report, both games are being worked on alongside the producers of the films. One of the titles will be made in Unreal Engine 5, and has the original movie's director John Carpenter "intimately involved" in its development. "As a huge gamer myself, I'm thrilled to help bring Michael Myers to life again in this game, and my hope is to scare you silly," he says. This UE5 game is still in early development.

1723476296004.png

Both titles will apparently let players "relive moments from the film and play as classic characters from one of the most iconic and important horror films of all time".

Boss Team Games CEO Steve Harris describes this collaboration as a "dream come true" for the studio, with everyone on the team "huge fans of horror". He adds that the team is "thrilled and honored to be working with Malek Akkad and John Carpenter to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience that fans of the movie and video games will love."

There are no further details on either game for now, but what do you think of this? Would you like to play some Halloween games? Let us know in the comments section below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back