• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Head to Camp Zinnias in Sticky Business’ upcoming summer-themed DLC

1722565091278.png

Like many, I was obsessed with stickers as a child. Smelly ones, glittery ones, puffy ones… I loved them all. When Sticky Business launched last year, the idea of storytelling through sticker-making appealed to me. Some free updates and the Plan With Me DLC were released during that time. Business must be booming, because the game is about to expand further with its upcoming Camp Zinnias DLC. Camp is also something I remember fondly from childhood; I was extremely shy (and I still am) but camp somehow brought out adventurous parts in me I didn't know I had. Seeing sticker nostalgia and camp nostalgia combined feels so cozy. A match made in heaven!

In Sticky Business, you are the owner of your own sticker business. As an owner, you must do everything: designing, printing, ordering, packaging, shipping, and customer engagement. You also have to select what to sell on your website. That many moving parts sounds complicated at first, but with a very lax time limit and a logical production order it becomes second nature quickly. You come to look forward to hearing from repeat customers – and do they ever have stories to tell!

The Camp Zinnias DLC takes all of what Sticky Business already is while putting a greater emphasis on the overarching story. There is a diverse cast of camp instructors and campers, all navigating a summer of self-discovery, creativity, and connectivity in a queer environment.

The characters all have different takes on love and friendship. They will participate in activities from performing in a talent show to crafting stickers. (Hey! That's my business!) Side stories with themes of acceptance, exploration, and coming out can be unlocked, adding further depth to the DLC.

For the business side of things, the Camp Zinnias DLC includes over 100 new stickers, extra goodies, and six new glitter papers. Let me repeat that: six new glitter papers. There is no such thing as too many shiny stickers!

Developed by Spellgarden Games and published by Assemble Entertainment, Sticky Business (and the Plan With Me DLC) is available now for PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch. The Camp Zinnias DLC will launch for PC on August 15 and Nintendo Switch later in the year.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back