• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Internal Sony Fairgame$ Chatter Is Reportedly Quite Positive

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1725422472180.png

With all the Concord doom and gloom going around today, why don't we try a different tact? With Firewalk Studios seemingly in a precarious position, the spotlight now shifts to Sony's other PS5, PC shooter punt, the unfortunately titled Fairgame$, from the Jade Raymond-led first-party studio, Haven. While it's natural to be skeptical (especially in light of today's events), at least internally, Sony seems to think it may have a banger on its hands.

Word comes to us by way of GamesIndustry.biz's Chris Dring (thanks, ResetEra), who, on the latest episode of the GI Microcast (recorded before the Concord news came down), speculated that Sony had sent Concord out to die. In contrast with this bleak assessment, Dring said he's been hearing quite a bit of positive buzz about Haven's game:

"I've heard good things about Jade Raymond's game. Is it Fairgame$? I've heard good things about that. So there's a few, I know people who are a bit skeptical about the trailer, but I've heard internal chatter is very positive about it."

What do you think? Are you ready to be hurt again? Or will you cross your arms and wait to be impressed? Let us know what your expectations are of Fairgame$ in a post-Concord world? Let us know in the comments section below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back