• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RELEASE Homebrew JKSV (save manager) for Switch

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
This started out as a straight port of my 3DS save manager to test a basic graphics drawing file and go through libnx a bit. I've been pretty much sitting on it for the last 3 months and decided to just get this over with. No, I don't care there are others.

JKSV for Switch has two modes. One uses user and game icons and a text menu only mode. These can be switched by pressing X on the user select screen.

There is an input guide in the bottom right corner for everything, with four exceptions:
1. Pressing all 4 shoulder buttons will disable filtering and enable you to dump system save data that is able to be opened. You can't write anything back to it though.
2. Holding L or R while selecting new for an output folder will auto-name it with the date retrieved from the system
3. The keyboard can be controlled with a controller:
  • Y is backspace
  • B is cancel
  • Start is finished.
4. Adv Mode:
Adv. Mode is a basic file browser to move files and folders to and from saves if needed. It can copy any folder or file on your SD to save data and vice versa.
  • Up, down, left, and right control the menus
  • A opens a dir, B goes back up a dir
  • ZL and ZR change which menu is being controlled.
  • X will make a small menu pop-up with options

The keyboard has the characters ':' and '/'. No, you can't use them to name files. They are there so I can redirect paths without rebuilding the whole thing.

If there is any more explanation needed, don't be afraid to ask. I'm so used to using and testing it, I'm sure I forgot something.

Releases

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back