• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Mouse: P.I. for Hire Coming to Xbox in 2025

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

The game "Mouse: P.I. For Hire" is a first-person shooter set in a 1930s noir-themed city, with a visual style inspired by classic rubber hose animation like Cuphead. The player takes on the role of a private detective named John Mouston who navigates through a world filled with gangs, mobs, and other dark characters.

Developed by Fumi Games and published by PlaySide, Mouse: P.I. For Hire is scheduled to release on Xbox Series X/S and PC in 2025. The game was recently revealed during Microsoft's Xbox Partner Preview showcase on October 17, 2024, showcasing its unique art style and gameplay.

Mouse: P.I. For Hire seems to be an intriguing and stylized first-person shooter that fans of classic cartoons and noir aesthetics may find appealing. The game's 1930s setting and focus on a private detective protagonist provide an interesting premise that sets it apart from many other shooters on the market.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back