• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus free games lineup for August leaves fans split

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721810872538.png

July is slowly reaching its end and that means Sony will soon be announcing the next lot of games arriving to its PlayStation Plus service.

However, the arrival of new titles means the end of others and with five great games rumored to be leaving the PS Plus library, fans are less than happy.

This news comes courtesy of a post over on r/PlayStationPlus which shows the titles expected to leave on 20 August.

"We have compiled an overview of the length, difficulty and other information on the games leaving the PS+ Extra/Premium/Deluxe service on August 20th," the post reads.

As always, you can play till then, after that no more playing unless you [really] own the game. Adding to the library won't keep it available."

The information shows that five games will be getting the chop. This includes: Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed, NBA 2K24: Kobe Bryant Edition, Need for Speed: Unbound, Spellforce III: Reforced and Trials of Mana.

As you can see, August will spell the end for some big titles such as NBA 2K24 and Need for Speed but it will also say goodbye to highly-rated RPG Trials of Mana and Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed, a remake of the 2006 original.

"Wtf NBA leaving already??" One comment read.

Another said: "Guess I'm going to have to go back and finish Destroy All Humans 2 this month then."

"I'm sad about Destroy All Humans leaving. It's not like I platinumed the game for the PS5, PS4, PS2 Remake, & Xbox Series X," an avid fan said in agreement.

We are yet to learn which titles will be arriving to PS Plus for August but let us hope they are good enough to help people forget about the bangers leaving on the 20th.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back