• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RELEASE ROM Hack Pokémon Let's Go! Polished Pikachu & Let's Go! Enhanced Eevee: Challenging ROMhacks for LGPE!

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Pokémon Let's Go!
Polished Pikachu & Enhanced Eevee
Dio Vento

Hi everybody! Dio Vento here to drop off my finished difficulty hack for Pokémon Let's Go! These hacks are much less in-depth than my previous work, but should provide a solid challenge and overall improved experience as you play through Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.
Unlike my usual ROM hacking work, these have not been rigorously beta tested. Please point out any move or Pokémon mismatches! This is my first-ever hack done entirely in raw hex instead of through a tool like Kaphotics' PK3DS.
While my previous hacks are known for being tough as nails even by ROM hack standards, this hack targets a balance closer to Game Freak's official Black/White 2 Challenge Mode. I hope you enjoy it!
Don't worry about this setting a trend. When Gen VIII rolls around, I'm going to give it the full treatment as a sequel to my Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon.

All information and files for this project, as well as my other standalone Let's Go mods, can be found on my WordPress.

11/19 and early 11/20 builds erroneously set the archive flag on the TITLEID folder, causing any mods inside to fail to load. If you installed that version, you need to DELETE the "atmosphere/titles/010003F003A34000" and "atmosphere/titles/0100187003A36000" folders entirely from your SD card to use Let's Go mods again.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back