• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Red Dead Redemption 2 has an Undead Nightmare secret you probably missed

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1718555480876.png

If you're a regular around these parts, you may have heard the following confession before.

Yes, I am looking forward to Grand Theft Auto VI but I'd be lying if I said that Red Dead wasn't my favorite out of the two franchises.

The hours I have lost to Red Dead Redemption 2 … although perhaps lost isn't the right word because they were most definitely hours well spent.

It's easy to see why many claim that Red Dead Redemption 2 boasts one of the most stunning open worlds out there.

It's packed to the proverbial rafters with an exquisite level of detail. After several playthroughs, I'm still discovering things (or reading about discoveries) that I've certainly never seen before.

I'm desperate to know what Rockstar Games' plan is regarding the future of the franchise but for now, I take comfort in the fact that I'm not sure I'll ever tire of Red Dead Redemption 2.

While the game might not feature an Undead Nightmare mode like its predecessor, the game is hiding an Undead Nightmare-esque Easter egg you may not have seen before.

This discovery was brought to light by Reddit user BrodytheBeast20 who said, "Found a creepy Easter egg in a well near Tall Trees."

The accompanying clip shows John Marston illuminated by lamplight within the well, before the light extinguishes revealing a, well, zombified version of his face.

It's a strange little Easter egg considering the lack of an Undead Nightmare 2 but it's a nice little nod, presumably, to this fan-favorite mode.

"Holy s**t. That's actually insane. Sick as f**k," one particularly dazzled fan wrote.

"Arthur and John are dead men walking. Cool Easter egg," another agreed.

Well, I guess I need to go and find this one for myself.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back