• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hacking [Release] JoyCon-Driver v0.98 for PC

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
ihK9WNf.png

Settings and features (some settings are only in the config file!)
  • Pro Controllers are supported (because someone is going to ask)
  • Combine JoyCons
    • Combines a pair of JoyCons into a single vJoy device
  • Reverse Stick X/Y
    • Reverses the X/Y direction(s) for both sticks
  • Gyro Controls
    • Enables controlling the mouse with a JoyCon like a WiiMote
  • Prefer Left JoyCon
    • By default, the right JoyCon is used (if found), this forces the program to use the left JoyCon (if found)
  • Gyro Controls Sensitivity X/Y
    • Controls the sensitivity -> higher = more sensitive
    • The X sensitivity also controls the gyro sensitivity for Rz/sl0/sl1 in vJoy
  • Gyroscope Combo Code
    • A number that tells the program which button or set of buttons to use to toggle gyro controls
    • To figure out what number to put in the config, look at the Gyro Combo Code when you press your desired keycombo
  • Quick Toggle Gyro
    • Changes the behavior of the Gyro toggle from a standard switch, to a "always off unless keycombo is pressed" mode
  • Invert Quick Toggle
    • Changes the behavior of the quick toggle from always off unless keycombo is pressed to always on unless keycombo is pressed
  • Gyro Window
    • Opens up a visualizer for the JoyCon's gyroscope
  • Mario Theme
    • Plays the Mario theme on the first connected JoyCon at startup
  • Debug Mode
    • Prints debug info to the console
  • Write Debug to File
    • Writes the debug info to a file
  • Force Poll Update
    • Don't enable this, probably

I've made two reddit posts about this now, and occasionally browse this forum, but still haven't made a post on here about this yet.
Like with the reddit post's I've made before I'll do my best to answer any questions or comments you have.

I don't have a full tutorial on how to use the program at the moment, but I have a basic outline of what to do on the GitHub page, I'll update this if me or someone else makes a full tutorial.
If you're willing to make a tutorial contact me and I'll put it on the GitHub page (as well as here)

Q: What actually is this thing and why should I use it?
  • A: It's a driver that lets you use your JoyCons/Pro Controller with your PC with a lot more functionality than the default Windows driver (Analog stick support, Gyro Controls, Combining JoyCons, etc...)

Source Code on GitHub

Download here

Other Links:

As much as I wish my code was perfect, it probably isn't so if you find any bugs or want to request a feature, you can do that here.

Contact Me
  • If you want to contact me directly for any reason the info is on the GitHub page since I'm not sure if I can post it here

Attachments

• JoyCon-Driver-v0.991.zip
    JoyCon-Driver-v0.991.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 39

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back