• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon Shuffle NTR Cheat plugin

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
hello everyone, for sometimes i was experimenting with the new AR NTR plugin from @Nanquitas, it's very good and easy to use, but i don't have talent in this things.

i made plugin that works only with the NA version because that's the version i am using

it has only 2 function right now
1- Reset moves to 50, press L+up and the moves will become 50
2- Reset timer to 300 seconds in expert levels, press L+left to give you 5 minutes

screenshots:

a28ci3n.jpg

JEjxfUB.jpg

vpqceS8.jpg

(yes, i don't know how to create screenshot while i am using this plugin, also it doesn't looks good but it's doing the job)

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT USE THIS CODES IN ONLINE COMPETITION, you must likly to be banned, even if you don't get banned it's an nasty move to do, DO NOT RUIN THE LEADER BOARD and DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD TO RELEASE THIS.

TO DO LIST:

for the past weeks i was trying to make cheat that make the Pokemon HP become 1HP, i found the address but it changes everytime, same with the disruption, the address changes every 2 or 3 matches.
also i can't change the gold, jewels and hearts and the times, if you want to change it please use the @supercarotte save editor PSSE
last version is here
PSSE.zip
it gets updated so please check the thread for final stable version.

this is the US version, if anyone has EU version please add it.

Attachments

• 0004000000141000.zip
    0004000000141000.zip
    232.2 KB · Views: 32

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back