Let me start this off by stating that this should only be used for legitimate reasons such as to avoid getting falsely flagged for using profanity when posting on the Miiverse replacement Juxtaposition in a language different from the one your console has been set to. For example, a Wii U that has been set to display everything in german will refuse to post anything to Juxtaposition that's been written in english and contains the word "after" because that word is on the german NgWord list. DO NOT USE THIS TO DO STUPID STUFF!!!

1. Requirements

- A Wii U that's capable of running a FTP server that can access system files
- A decent FTP client such as Filezilla, or, if you enjoy the pain you could also use something like command line FTP client bundled with Windows or similar.
- The "content.7z" file I attached to this post.

2. Backing up the original Badword filter files
Power up your Wii U and if neccessary start the FTP server. Connect to your Wii U using a FTP client of your choice and navigate to "/storage_mlc/sys/title/0005001b/10053000/", then download the "content" folder and keep it somewhere safe. You will need these files if you ever wish to put the original badword lists back in.

3. Copying over the new Badword filter files
Unpack the "content" folder from the "content.7z" file to your Desktop or somewhere else and in your FTP client navigate to "/storage_mlc/sys/title/0005001b/10053000/content". Delete all .txt files inside this directory and also the version.dat file. In short: delete everything. Now copy over the files you'll find inside the content folder from my archive in here. If necessary close the FTP server on your Wii U and reboot the console. It should now no longer be affected by the bad word list at all (with the exception of the one mandatory dummy string I had to put in there to prevent the console from locking up).

Some more notes:
- It seems that every language has it's own .txt file that enforces bad words for it, for example Japanese has the 0.txt file and German has the 6.txt file. It's possible to just remove the filter for one specific language but you need to know what number the language of your choice has. One way to figure that out is to simply open up the original files and look for something out of that language.

- Tools that patch files on-the-fly will probably not work for this because to my knowledge they only ever redirect the filesystem of the currently running title and the Badword list isn't something that actually runs on the console at all, it's just some data archive (as indicated by the upper title id of 0005001B).

- It's possible to new bad words to the lists if you really wanted to or even just remove specific ones by adding or removing new lines to the appropriate file(s)..