• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Splatoon 3's 'Splatoween' Splatfest Kicks Off This Weekend, Which Team Gets Your Vote?

Which team gets your vote for the Splatoween 2024 Splatfest?

• Team Wizard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Knight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Ninja

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
splatoon-3-splatfest-splatoween (1).webp

The upcoming 'Splatoween' Splatfest event in Splatoon 3 is set to take place this weekend, from October 26-27, 2024. The event features a fantasy-themed question: "What would you be in a fantasy world?" with players able to choose between three teams - Team Wizard, Team Knight, and Team Ninja.

- Themes and Teams:
- Team Wizard: Representing the mystical arts and magical powers
- Team Knight: Embodying chivalry, honor, and heroic deeds
- Team Ninja: Focusing on stealth, agility, and cunning

- Significance within the Splatoon 3 Community:
- Splatoween is a popular seasonal event that has been a part of the Splatoon series since Splatoon 2
- These themed Splatfests generate a lot of excitement and engagement within the Splatoon community, as players rally behind their chosen team
- The event also brings unique in-game decorations, gear, and other seasonal content to enjoy

- My Personal Opinion and Choice:
Personally, I would choose to support Team Wizard for this Splatoween Splatfest. I'm drawn to the idea of wielding magical powers and using cunning strategies to outmaneuver my opponents. The fantasy theme also aligns well with my own interests, and I think the Wizard team has a lot of potential for creative and visually striking gameplay. While the Knight and Ninja teams are both appealing in their own ways, the mysticism and spellcasting of the Wizard class is what resonates most with me.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back