• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Steam launches surprise bundle of free downloads, available to grab now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1722372883984.png

Gather around, my friends. Steam users can now grab a bundle of freebies, but only for a limited time.

I'll warn you by saying that this is by no means a bundle that's going to blow your socks off but you know what they say, you should never look a gift horse in the mouth.

This bundle is free, so we can't really complain.

If you want to add a bit of pizzazz to your Steam profile then download and claim this avatar, frame, and sticker bundle while you can.

To celebrate the ongoing Steam Tower Defense Fest, users can currently nab some free themed goodies.

There's the 'Marching' Avatar Frame, 'Skull Explosion' Animated Sticker, as well as the 'Tower Defense' Animated Avatar.

Even if you're not particularly a major fan of the tower defense genre, these designs have appeal beyond that so they're well worth picking up and adding to your Steam collection.

To download these goodies, you can head to the dedicated store page I have so handily linked.

Tower Defense Fest only runs until 5 August so presumably, you will not be able to grab these freebies beyond that date.

The event also provides the opportunity to sample hundreds of games from the tower defense genre thanks to a wide array of newly launched demos.

If you're a fan of the genre, I shouldn't need to convince you why you should have a peruse of the Steam store.

If it's not a realm you venture into all that often though, perhaps now is the perfect time to give a couple of titles a go via those free demos.

Demos for Cataclismo, Dungeon Defenders, Rift Breakers, Cats on Duty, and Cluckmech Oasis are all proving popular with players.

That's simply to give you a springboard. There are hundreds of games featured ranging from more realistic concepts to all-out absurd.

The recently launched Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess from Capcom has a free demo, as does the ongoing, popular Hexguardian.

Have a browse and grab those freebies.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back