• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Antstream Lets You Stream 1000s of Retro Games, and It's Coming to PS5, PS4

Are you interested in Antstream?

• Yes, I've used it before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, I'll give it a shot

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kind of

• Nah, I'm not fussed

• No, I've got zero interest in retro games

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1723669230955.png

Antstream, a popular retro game streaming service that's currently available across a huge range of platforms, is finally coming to PlayStation. We don't have a confirmed date yet, but we're apparently getting news on that front "in the coming weeks".

Basically, Antstream offers a massive catalogue of retro titles (over 1,300 at the time of writing) via a subscription model. You can either pay an annual fee of £39.99 / $39.99 / €39.99, or you can just purchase lifetime access for £99.99 / $99.99 / €99.99 (but this offer's only available for a limited time). You can then stream all of the games to your chosen device, including PS5 and PS4 in what sounds like the near future.

If you're wondering what games are actually part of the service, you can find a full list on Antstream's official site. The catalogue covers everything from the C64 to the PS1, although it's pretty slim pickings on the more... modern consoles.

There's also a selection of titles from old Nintendo platforms up for grabs, including the NES, SNES, and Game Boy. Oh, and there are 57 Genesis / Mega Drive titles vying for your attention as well. Not bad.

Have you used Antstream before? Might you be giving it a try on PS5 or PS4? Reminisce about your old favourites in the comments section below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back