• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Homebrew SX OS Crack Thread

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Website
gameparadise.org
Credits
People are childish.
Just because one person releases a crack a few hours before me, im a bad person and apparently Stole from Rei.
Sure, fappa.

Tons of Information on how SX OS works is now gone.

y6ON7ye.gif

You guys complained when:
- I made this threads - complained about ethics (says pirates here probably from 3ds scene who use shit like freeshop)
- Explained a PoC on how editing the boot.dat's public key could effectively let us crack SX OS - complained that I had no work to show and apparently just stole info from others
- Literally re-compiled an edited version with the new key that booted but froze (progress none the less) - complained that I stole hexkyz work even though hexkyz dealt with decryption keys and I dealt with unpacking and repacking efforts
- Released the .nro Album App of SX OS 1.4 - complained yet again, relatively same reason as above
- Patched/Cracked the .nro and released it on Twitter (An essential step to a complete SX OS crack) - complained making accusations that I stole rei's crack and just edited text (which is very not true)

Notable ACTUAL fucking discussion made on this thread:
- A dude pointed out the location of the public key
- Explained how he found it
- Some users explained about some of the Console Fingerprint make-up that I had wrong, mainly the "regular old ascii->hex" ones.
- thats about it, depressing af, everyone else: ethics, why crack its only $30 you paid $300 on switch, pragma is a fagma, pragma fuck off

What I learned:
People here are more toxic then overwatch and thats fucking saying something.
All of you guys are leeching tools that just complain when progress is made, regardless how progress is made, by who, or what was done, you just complain.

Notable Morons:
PD0B2wH.png

(Decides to follow me around everywhere and complain even on twitter - even took the time out of his own day to send a retarded pm see here)

q6vzyEv.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back