• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria web commercial; more characters and locations detailed

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1716834932023.png

Following its announcement in Weekly Famitsu, Falcom has officially announced that The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 26 in Japan, as well as released a one-minute web commercial, an overview of the limited edition, and new information and screenshots on the game's characters and locations.

Here is the web commercial:

Get the new details below.

■ Release Date and Platforms
The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 26, 20024 in Japan for 8,000 yen (8,800 yen with tax).

■ Limited Edition

The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria Limited Edition is priced at 10,500 yen (11,550 yen with tax) and includes a number of special items you will not be able to find elsewhere, all packaged inside a special case.
  • The Game – A copy of The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria for PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4
  • The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria Original Soundtrack mini – A limited edition soundtrack that includes a selection of memorable songs from the game.
  • "Kiseki 20th" Metallic Card Collection 2004 to 2024 – A metal card with a beautiful visual to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Trails (Kiseki) series. This is being included as a highly limited collector's item.
  • "Kiseki 20th Anniversary" Memorial Pin – A memorial pin themed after the Trails (Kiseki) series' 20th anniversary logo. This includes a card with a serial number.

• Downloadable Content "Zemuria Background Music Collection" – A special selection of background music featuring tracks from throughout the Trails series—from The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky through The Legend of Heroes: Trails Through Daybreak. These tracks can be swapped as the background music for some parts of the game.

■ First-Print / Pre-Order Bonus
First-print and pre-order copies of The Legend of Heroes: Kai no Kiseki – Farewell, O Zemuria will include costume download content for Rean Schwarzer, which allows players to change him into his Thors Military Academy Branch Campus instructor uniform.

(This pre-order bonus applies to both physical and digital copies.)
■ Characters
Feri Al-Fayed
(voiced by Yui Ogura)
"Space…!? Can humans really go to such a place!?"

A young jaeger who has been trained in the ways of the Khurga Warriors Clan, a high-ranked and traditional jaeger group, from a young age. Her actual name is Ferrida.
She started working at Van's Arkride Solutions when an incident involving a rival jaeger group occurred, and now she also attends a Sunday school operated by Middle-Eastern temple groups.
When the incident of early 1209 occurred in the Republic capital, she was manipulated into seeing Van as an enemy, but she managed to overcome it. She seems to have grown even more, becoming 14 years old, or the age of maturity in Khurga.

Aaron Wei (voiced by Yuma Uchida)
"I won't be tied by my past or present. I will walk my own path."

A playboy infamous within the Republic's Eastern Quarter. He's the leader of the hot-headed group of youngsters.
He is trained in the Gekka style swordsmanship and martial arts, but also takes on female roles when performing in Eastern theater. With his free-spirited ways, he is often called "the Prodigy of Langport" or "the Little Conqueror of Luozhou."
He almost had his soul taken over due to his nature of being a reincarnation of Taikun, a demonic man who rules over the Eastern Quarter, but managed to regain self-control. He is currently living under the roof of Arkride Solutions in order to reevaluate himself and Heiyue, the syndicate who tried to use him.

Risette Twinings (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
"That is my pride as a service concierge—but above that, that is my pride as an employee."

A service concierge from Marduk Total Security Company, whose cool looks and soft demeanor stand out.
Despite her neat and tidy appearance, she has extraordinary fighting skills, and when pit against them, is able to hold her own against even the prodigy Aaron and the jaeger Feri.
After a series of incidents involving Genesis, she has been assigned to Arkride Solutions. She supports Van and the other members of the office in a wide range of tasks with her service concierge skills.
She actually lost most of her actual body in a certain incident in the past, and now uses Marduk prosthetics to replace them.

Quatre Salision (voiced by Mutsumi Tamura)
"I'm sure Yang and Esmeray can take action now, so I'm just going to do things my way—the Arkride Solutions way."

A masters student at the Republic's Basel Institute of Science, as well as a young researcher involved in a project at general technology manufacturer Verne Company.
He was born into an unusual environment, but was taken under the wing of Professor Hamilton at a very young age, who he often considers to be like his grandmother, and began his walk on the path of becoming a researcher.
He joined Arkride Solutions after the techno-crisis that occurred in the Republic. He supports the group with his technical skills and strives every day to achieve Professor Hamiltion's ideals to use "use technology for the greater good."

Judith Lanster (voiced by Youko Hikasa)
"Reveal the darkness, and defeat the evil—I'll show you what Grimcat the Phantom Thief is all about!"

A top actress in the orbal cinema world, captivating audiences with her natural talent and unrelenting effort.
She has a strong sense of justice to oppose any evil head-on, but often makes mistakes due to her clumsiness.
She has a healthy rivalry with younger fellow actress Nina, but also a relationship of trust as strong friends.
While she leads the glamorous life of an actress, she also acts as Grimcat the Phantom Thief, a moniker she inherited from her grandmother. She often targets corrupt corporations and politicians.

■ Settings / Keywords
Anchorville

A countryside city located between the old capital Oracion and the current capital of Calvard, Edith. It acts as a trading hub between the two cities and many major companies have branches here. While it lacks any major spectacles, it has a reputation for being a calm and comfortable city to live in amongst citizens of the Republic.

La Nuit de Chat Noir
An Anchorville cafe and bakery owned by the Lanster family. It is currently managed by Chloe, the mother of movie actress Judith and former generation of Grimcat. Despite being run by an former superstar artist, it is close with its customers and has a reputation among locals as a relaxing hangout spot.

Anchorville General Hospital

A large hospital in Anchorville. It is equipped with the latest in cutting-edge medical equipment, so quite a few people come a long way for treatments and examinations.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back