• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Xbox announces 3 free games you can download and play this weekend

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721349548524.png

The weekend is almost upon us which means the latest edition of Xbox's Free Play Days has arrived.

This time, Xbox Game Pass subscribers will have the opportunity to dive into 3 titles.

Two of those are full releases, and one is a generous five-hour free trial.

As for the two full releases, the first is PGA 2K23 which, as I'm sure you're aware, is a golf simulator.

"Hit the links with more swagger in PGA TOUR 2K23. Now featuring playable male and female pros, including Tiger Woods, new licensed courses, more control options, an authentic PGA TOUR MyCAREER, Course Designer, and new MyPLAYER Skills and Archetypes," reads the synopsis.

You likely need a passing interest in golf to enjoy this one but if you tick that box, it boasts a respectable Metacritic score of 76 so is well worth checking out.

With a slightly broader appeal, the second game is Park Beyond.

Park Beyond is a construction and management sim that, shocking no one, allows players to build their own theme park.

I have to say, I've been meaning to check this one out. Especially as I was a major Theme Park World fan as a kid.

"Park Beyond is a theme park simulation game that gives you the freedom to create and manage the Parks of your Dreams! Whether you love to manage finances and visitor experience, or just create fun and cozy parks, the game has something in store just for you," reads the description.

Finally, you can dive into a five-hour free trial of Ubisoft's 2023 release Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora.

This one kind of flew under the radar, perhaps because it launched so near to The Game Awards.

At the time, chatter was dominated by discussion of what might be crowned GOTY, or what reveals Geoff Keighley's event would have in store.

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora sadly didn't seem to nab the eyes it deserved.

PGA 2K23 and Park Beyond are available for Core and Ultimate subscribers to try until 22 July.

The Frontiers of Pandora free trial will remain available until 28 July.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back