• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Xbox drops 4 free games you can download and play this weekend

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1718402562848.png

If you're on the lookout for something to play this weekend and you happen to own an Xbox, you may want to check out the latest edition of Free Play Days.

Free Play Days is almost what it sounds like on the tin. Xbox users have the chance to dive into four titles free of charge if, and here's the catch, they're subscribed to Xbox Game Pass.

It doesn't matter which tier of Game Pass you're subscribed to. Even if you're on the cheaper core option, you'll still gain access to the four available titles which is some consolation I suppose.

There is one title that's available to all, even without a Game Pass subscription. Details in due course.

I'll be spending my weekend at the Eras Tour but if I was at home, I'd be tempted to check out what's on offer.

Let's kick off with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

I'm sure you hardly need me to give you the lowdown on this one, but I will air on the side of caution.

Developed by Ubisoft, this tactical team-based shooter sees players engage in "realistic 5v5 attack vs. defense gameplay and intense close-quarters combat in destructible environments".

You can choose from over 60 operators and there are plenty of unique weapons and gadgets.

Next up, we have Tom Clancy's The Division 2.

Another one from Ubisoft, this online RPG sees players "join The Division, an elite group of civilian agents, and save a country on the brink of collapse as you explore an open, dynamic, and hostile world in Washington, D.C."

If the works of Tom Clancy aren't for you, worry not. They don't totally dominate this month's Free Plays Event.

You can also sample 505 Games' Assetto Corsa, a racing sim.

"In collaboration with the most prestigious car manufacturers, Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes with a focus on pure driving realism, with pin-point accuracy across every aspect of the game. Includes legendary laser scanned tracks and official data augmented car physics," the description reads.

The final game is Lawn Mowing Simulator from Curve Games and this is the game accessible to all, regardless of whether you have a Game Pass subscription.

It's not the most exciting game on paper but there's something quite tranquil about mowing the Great British countryside. It's the game equivalent of touching grass.

Free Play Days is underway now with Assetto Corsa and Lawn Mowing Simulator available until Sunday 16 June, while The Division 2 and Rainbow Six Siege will expire on Monday 17 June.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back