• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conscript out now on PC and consoles

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Today, Australian developer Catchweight Studio and Team17 Digital released their survival-horror game CONSCRIPT on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation™ 5, PlayStation™ 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.

CONSCRIPT takes players deep into the trenches of World War 1, offering a survival-horror experience inspired by the classics of the genre. Set in the Battle of Verdun in 1916, players take on the role of a lone French soldier searching for his missing brother, scavenging for supplies, surviving intense combat with enemy soldiers, and solving complex puzzles.

"It's a dream come true to see CONSCRIPT finally released," says Jordan Mochi, founder and solo developer at Catchweight Studio. "I poured my heart into creating a game that blends the harsh realities of World War 1 with the tension and thrill of survival-horror. I can't wait to hear how players respond to the game and see it on the shelves."

CONSCRIPT Features:

• Play: Experience classic survival-horror gameplay set during the Battle of Verdun with high replayability, various difficulty settings, multiple endings, unlockable costumes, and bonus weapons.
  • Survive: Survive against enemy soldiers using WW1 melee weapons and firearms in an intense, harrowing atmosphere enhanced by pixel art aesthetics and oppressive sound design.
  • Explore: Navigate intricate, interconnected WW1-themed areas while solving environmental puzzles and managing resources effectively.
Learn more about CONSCRIPT at CONSCRIPTGame.com and CatchweightStudio.com. To keep up to date, follow on Twitter, see it on YouTube and join the community on Discord.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back