• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod Cyberpunk 2077 gets ultra-immersive overhaul you can download now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1719857095072.png

CD Projekt RED's Cyberpunk 2077 offers up one of the most dazzling open worlds out there, and that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever be writing once upon a time.

It's true though. The attention to detail is second to none. It's no wonder that developers have teased that it still holds some undiscovered secrets to this day.

Of course, it also helps that Night City is visually arresting too. I can't be the only one who enjoys driving around just to take in those sweet, sweet visuals?

I do wonder what CD Projekt RED will bring to table with Cyberpunk 2077's upcoming sequel, Project Orion.

Let's face it, after the launch of the 2.0 and 2.1 updates, there's very little room for improvement in the game.

Fans have some ideas though.

A new mod has surfaced that, as reported by DSOGaming, allows for more dynamic reactions from NPCs.

This means that your past quest choices all now matter, resulting in what could be the most immersive iteration of Night City we've seen so far.

The 'Responsive NPCs' mod is the work of NexusMods user MisterChedda.

It isn't simply your quest choices that now matter. NPCs will react to everything from your outfit to your vehicle or weapons.

For example, NPCs won't simply exhibit nonchalance if you're in the nude, nor will the carrying of heavy weapons go undetected.

Weaponized vehicles will also now increase your detection rate, and NPCs will run away if you boast a wanted score of four stars or more.

As for those quest choices, gangs may be more likely to engage in combat with you based on how you've played the game thus far.

Some NPCs will even become aware if you persistently follow or stalk them.

That's just to name a few of the many changes. This is really a fantastic mod that I urge you to give a go if you're playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC.

It's free to download now from NexusMods now.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back