• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree drops epic story trailer, exceeds our expectations

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1716343785230.png

FromSoftware has surprised fans with yet another trailer for Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree exactly one month before it releases.

The new trailer focuses more on the story of Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree this time around, which I'm sure all the fans passionate about the lore will be over the moon with.

Check out the new story trailer for Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree below

In true FromSoftware fashion, the trailer showed off a bunch of characters and imagery we've never seen before, teasing a tale that probably won't make the least bit of sense during our initial playthroughs, unless we've done our homework first.

The trailer opens with a shot of what must be Marika, (or potentially Miquella?), an important character in the wider lore of Elden Ring and seemingly a main character in the DLC, perhaps even a boss fight.

Then we have a closer look at Messmer, the DLC's antagonist who's presumably going to be the new Malenia in terms of difficulty, so someone call Let Me Solo Her…

All in all, it looks like the goal of the DLC will be to find and possibly rescue Miquella as our own tarnished warrior, who's presumably trapped in another place and time, though Miquella can be found in the base game as a withering husk in Mohg's Palace.

FromSoftware has done it again, capturing our intrigue and interest without giving too much away, which is bound to make the one month wait all the more infuriating.

Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree will presumably take place before the ending of the game, much like previous soulsborne expansions, so it shouldn't affect any of the game's endings. That being said I wouldn't be surprised to see a new ending unlocked upon beating the DLC.

Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree is set to release 21 June 2024, for Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 5 and PC.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back