• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming GTA 6 fans are already hyped for the collector's edition

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721161235145.png

Usually, whenever a big release arrives, we often expect it to be accompanied by a snazzy collector's edition and GTA VI fans will be hoping that the upcoming Rockstar Games title will be no exception.

It would be easy to forget considering that it was released over a decade ago and has been ported to multiple generations, but GTA V had quite the awesome collector's edition. It included a copy of the game, a steelbook, a blueprint map, a snapback cap and a security deposit bag with a GTA V logo key.

After months of rumours and leaks, Rockstar Games finally revealed Grand Theft Auto VI to the world with a glorious trailer that did not disappoint. Now fans eagerly await its highly anticipated release with GTA VI currently scheduled to launch sometime in late 2025.

Until that big release arrives, fans on Reddit have been speculating, should GTA VI have a collector's edition, what glorious loot will it come stacked with? "If they [Rockstar Games] were to make a collectors edition box, here's some of the stuff I would want," said hot-cheeze-breeze listing off items which included posters, t-shirts, caps, DLC and more.

To be honest, if a GTA VI collector's edition included all the items requested by hot-cheeze-breeze, it would probably end up being more expensive than a PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X. Still, it would be great to see GTA VI get a responsibly priced collector's edition.

"I was hoping for a console collab. Imagine an Xbox Series X or PS5 with Vice City colours," replied ExodiusLore. "If anything, it'd be a special edition for the PS5 as Sony and Rockstar have a partnership," LucifersPeen responded.

"It will cost $300 and let you play the game a week early. Rockstar will make more money than god," suggested TI1l1I1M. Wait, is god charging for heaven access? That certainly sounds like the actions of a AAA publisher.

"I don't have any collector editions but I think this is gonna be my first one. I don't care if it's gonna be Lucia's bra, a life-size Jason statue, Hank's waffle or an exclusive 10 days in jail - I'll be proud to be an owner," exclaimed disney_0.

However, oisinomait suggested the most likely scenario, adding "It will probably be more like Red Dead Redemption 2 collector's edition, and have no copy of the game."

Grand Theft Auto VI is currently scheduled to be released on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. A PC launch hasn't been announced yet.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back