• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Let's School' (New Management Sim Launching 16th July for PlayStation, Nintendo and Xbox)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
unnamed (47).jpg

Greetings!

We're starting to run low on review code for the delightfully chaotic management sim, Let's School, launching on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5 on 16th July and I just wanted to send over a quick email to ask if you'd like a review key?

Let's School is an accessible, adorable and comedic management sim from Pathea, creators of My Time at Portia and My Time at Sandrock. The game challenges players to start their own school, construct buildings, hire and fire teachers, design curriculums, run after-school clubs, prevent sudden frog outbreaks, adopt pets and lots more. Check out the recent trailer here:

We have a limited number of review codes available for PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch, with Xbox code arriving next week. If you'd like to review the game simply reply to this email stating your format of choice or register via https://requestkey.net/letsschool and I'll send over a game key as soon as possible.

The embargo for all reviews is 15th July @ 2pm BST / 3pm CET / 6am PDT / 9am EDT with the game launching a day later on Tuesday, 16th July.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back