• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam One of Steam's best-reviewed games is completely free for you to download

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1720116567201.png

On the lookout for something new to play this weekend?

One of Steam's best-reviewed games is available for free for PC players to download now.

I'm talking about the incredible Portal Reloaded, the community-made spiritual follow-up to Portal 2 developed by PORTANIS.

If this is the first you're hearing of Portal Reloaded, it's essentially a free mod that you can grab on Steam that extends Portal 2, adding 25 new puzzles.

Of course, yes, this means you do actually need Portal 2 to take advantage of this freebie but given just how much of a must-play classic that game is, I'm sure many of you do already have it in your libraries.

If you don't, it's on sale now for just 85p. It doesn't get much cheaper than that.

"Portal Reloaded is a free, community made modification for Portal 2. The mod builds on the concepts of the main game by allowing you to place a third portal, which enables traveling between two different timelines. Thinking in four dimensions is vital to solving 25 brand new mind-bending puzzles," reads the synopsis.

Portal Reloaded expands on the gameplay concepts exhibited in the main game.

Players will get hold of the Triple Portal Device, connecting different points in space and time to solve the various puzzles.

As I mentioned, there are 25 puzzles for you to conquer alone plus an additional 20 puzzles are available should you play with a friend via the co-op update.

The mod is one the best-reviewed releases on Steam, boasting a 'Overwhelmingly Positive' review score of 96%.

"This is a MUST if you own Portal 2. It's practically DLC status in terms of quality," read one review.

"Such a cool mod! It took what made the original Portal 2 so great and expanded upon it.

The time travel mechanic is executed flawlessly, and all the important rules are explained well enough in the first couple of chambers, so you never really run into a problem because of that later on," read another.

"This is Portal on steroids! Whoever designed those puzzles is a genius. My brain hurt while solving some of them," one happy player wrote.

I'm sure you get the idea. If that sounds up your alley, dive in for free!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back