• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Steam just dropped a ton of new free games you can download and keep

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1724024844785.png

Steam just dropped another batch of free games for you to download and keep forever, and you don't actually need a subscription for any of 'em.

Get those expectations in check, mind you: you won't find things like Final Fantasy VII Rebirth or Marvel's Spider-Man 2 in the mix here.

Instead, you'll find a bunch of weird and wonderful indies. The kind of stuff you probably wouldn't usually check out. But if they're free, what have you got to lose? See if something here, available now on Steam, tickles the old pickle.

Take a look below!

• Real Car Drift Racing - I won't lie to you, this one looks like a bit like the kind of game your gran might by accidentally when you asked for Need For Speed. At least this is free.
  • Bythzkel-Sombréa - First-person zombie slaying action with a cool retro flavor.
  • Super Sus - Quite clearly a shameless ripoff of Among Us with mostly negative reviews. Probably steer clear of this one.
  • Containment Breach - Top-down wave-based zombie survival. Looks pretty fun, actually!
  • ForkJump - Okay this one has quite a long description but I have to share it here because I've never heard the word fork used quite so frequently and it genuinely made me laugh out loud" "A dark, third-person, open-world exploration game set in a sci-fi environment. Dodge dangers, jumping fork monsters and fork-jump-scares. Master parkour and teleportation to discover secret areas and Forks, delving into the mystery of the Fork obsession and aiming to become the ultimate giga cyborg."
  • Ball Control - A maze-style game that requires careful precision to guide a ball to the goal. Simple but rewarding, which is exactly the kind of thing we love to see.
There you are then, not quite the best mix this week, but some decent options. As I say though, maybe give Super Sus a miss.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back