• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Steam users in love with free game you can't take your eyes off

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1723081147144.png

Now and again, a bizarre indie game will come along that captures the attention of gamers looking for something different to play. Does anyone remember Flappy Bird?

Outside the realm of AAA video games, talented indie developers have the creative freedom to make pretty much anything their minds will allow, for better or worse. One such game is called Yin-Yang Ping-Pong created by 9fingergames which was only released on 5 August 2024 for PC.

Moreover, I don't think I've ever seen such a vague video game description then I have with Yin-Yang Ping-Pong which simply reads, "A simple desktop widget that's fun to look at. Nothing more, nothing less." That's it, the description on the Steam store says nothing else.

If you scroll down on the Steam page, there is a brief list of "gameplay" features, such as adding/removing balls, increasing/decreasing ball speed, randomized colors, a Juiced mode as well as some form of Twitch integration.

At the time of writing out of the 31 Steam user reviews so far, Yin-Yang Ping-Pong has a respectable rating of "Positive" with some very sarcastic comments, that shouldn't be taken too seriously.

"Very simple and at the same time, it's a relaxing game - kind of a desktop companion app that runs on its own without any interactions from our part and does its job," said Steam user CorvusCorax.

"Fries my dopamine receptors just the way I like it," exclaimed Blurpy.

"The graphics, the lore, the gameplay, it's simply immaculate, I got fired from my job because I simply could not stop playing," revealed another user who has prioritized what's important in life.

You can download Yin-Yang Ping-Pong now for free but be warned, once this game has you hooked, it may be at the expense of the developer claiming your soul. You have been warned.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back