• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Latest Previews Are In For Super Mario Party Jamboree

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1727836656616.png

Super Mario Party Jamboree lands on the Switch later this month and another lot of impressions are now rolling in.

So far think everything is pointing towards this new entry being quite the get-together. It's certainly looking to be the biggest and most feature-packed version of Mario Party to date.

"So, as things stand, we're certainly looking at the biggest and most feature-packed version of Mario Party to date. It also happens to be one of the prettiest Switch games we've played in a while, with zero performance issues to boot."

So, what do the other critics think so far? Here's a round up starting with My Nintendo News:

"With an almost overwhelming number of brand new modes and gameplay options, Nintendo wasn't exaggerating by referring to Jamboree as a "bigger, bolder" Mario Party, but whether it's the best is still to be determined."
Digital Trends seems quite taken with the motion control mini-games:

"Last Monday, Nintendo revealed a host of extra modes coming to Jamboree, including a suite of motion-controlled minigames: Paratrooper Flight School, Toad's Item Factory, and Rhythm Kitchen. As someone who still harbors a fondness for the days of Wii waggle controls, that reveal further piqued my interest in a game that already had my attention. Last year, WarioWare: Move It! showed me that I'm always down to move my body if you give me a good reason to. Based on a quick Rhythm Kitchen session in my second Jamboree hands-on demo, it seems like Nintendo is going to pull that trick off again, if only for a few short sessions."
Press Start noted how the performance is "silky smooth":

"The game's massive roster and vibrant boards are rendered in a silky smooth sixty frames per second with minimal (if any) drops at any point. It's a simpler game than most on the Switch, but it's simply icing on the cake to see how slick and smooth the presentation is."
And The Sixth Axis also thinks this is going to be potentially "the biggest game" in the series:

"For one thing, games can be much longer for a full evening's entertainment, but also some of the more excessive random elements can be a great leveller for someone that had a rotten string of luck and poor dice rolls to start a game. Either way, it's still Mario Party, and Super Mario Party Jamboree promises to be the biggest game in the series to date."

Super Mario Party Jamboree launches for Switch on 17th October 2024. Will you be adding it to your collection? Let us know in the comments.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back