• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RELEASE Homebrew Tinson A website for install NSP directly on Switch with Tinfoil

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1709533746188.png

Hi everyone! I'm here with a new little release on Switch scene: Tinson
tinson-icon-gbatemp.png

I've developed a website which let you manage, on every device, a list of files which you want to install on your switch, without the use of cable etc...

Long story short: that's a private store with every NSP you want on it. The main difference with every other system is that you don't need to own those files directly. You can just grab a Homebrew (NSP format) on google drive from someone and put in your Tinson's repository.

I've already released an old version (made with PHP and JS) but the great limit is that you needed an hosting which could run PHP. Now that's no more required.

The website let you register yourself and login back to manage your list. You can login to the website from every device.
NSP's will be installed on Switch with Tinfoil one of the most famous title manager for Switch (also everyone else which supports HTTPS could be supported).

I've seen a lot of questions on this. Tinson isn't the same as Tinfoil. It doesn't work as Tinfoil. It has been designed for manage a list of random Google Drive links and install them directly on Switch.
I know that also Tinfoil do this but you DO NOT have to set every Google drive link inside Tinfoil with Tinson. Also you DO NOT have to set every folder in Tinfoil with Tinson.
You've to set just a link in your switch and manage the repository directly from a website. So from every device without any trouble. Hope this will make everything clearer.

Tinson

GITHUB Repository

How to use correctly Tinson
tinson-icon-gbatemp.png

1. Access the website tinson.herokuapp.com
zofDok9.png

2. Register, insert just a random username and a password. That's not absolutely made for security but they're just here for access the library on your Switch.
43t50OY.png

3. There we are! Dashboard! Have you seen the link right under the navigation bar? That's what will connect Tinson to our Switch.
For now, insert a Google Drive link and assign it a name.
HlBGu5C.png

4. Finished! Now we have to launch Tinfoil on Switch and, on File Browser, press (X) for add a new source.
Select HTTPS and type the link we've seen in dashboard (point 3). If you open this source you'll find the list of your files. Every time you'll update it on Tinson it will be auto updated on Switch.
For the geekiest ones, you can find the JSON format created by Tinson in the next image. I've found the informations on how to build it on tinfoil.io and thanks to Vertigo.
7BjVCTi.png

For every issue please open a topic on issues tab on github.
If it helps you please, consider leaving a star on github project

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back