• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are You Sold on PS5 Pro?

Are you sold on PS5 Pro?

• Yes, I'll be pre-ordering

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, but I can wait before buying

• Not quite, I need more info

• Nah, the improvements don't really impress me

• No, it's just too expensive

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1725988721986.png

Following on from months of rumours and speculation, the PS5 Pro has finally been revealed. Sony unveiled the new console via its own dedicated technical showcase, which pretty much confirmed what we've all been expecting: this thing's going to run PS5 games better thanks to more powerful internals.

But was the demonstration enough to actually sell you on the supercharged system? It's out later this year on the 7th November, and while Mark Cerny's explanations did give us an appreciation for what Sony's trying to do, that $700 / £700 price point is going to be a huge problem for a lot of potential buyers. There's no getting around it: this is a console that's aimed squarely at PlayStation's most hardcore audience.

So, we ask again: are you sold on PS5 Pro? Have your say in our poll, and then explain yourself in the comments section below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back