• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod Batman: Arkham City gets brutal new overhaul you can download now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721591190648.png

If you're a glutton for punishment, this new Batman: Arkham City overhaul is just what you're looking for.

You need to be "fearless" to take on this challenge.

The majority of Batman fans agree that Batman: Arkham City is the "best superhero game ever made".

Given the high praise it's accumulated since its release in 2011, you'd be forgiven for thinking no further improvements can be made.

It's the "best", after all.

Nevertheless, while you can argue the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", others will tell you that the game is just too easy.

Due to that issue, an overhaul is available that makes this DC inspired title brutally difficult.

Batman isn't going to last if you're not up to the challenge of this Batman: Arkham City mod

'Insane Difficulty Mode' does exactly what it sets out to do: make your new playthrough as punishing as possible.

In the words of its creator, GPUnity, only "the fearless or the criminally insane" would brave this.

Yet here you are, eager to see whether you can go the distance.

This mod does a "nice job" of keeping Bats on his toes, and thus has earned the modder praise from players.

Not only do the enemies "deal more damage", but the stealth sections have been tweaked to make the need to stay hidden even greater.

"I like the faster thugs and more damage," posted @cr0se644 on YouTube, "[It] makes the fights more interesting; I've played this game so many times even hard mode is fairly easy."

Another fan remarked on how "interesting" the concept behind the mod is, saying, "City and Asylum always suffered from being too easy to me and it really hindered their replayability for me."

No such problems should arise here, assuming you last long enough to make it to the finale.

Head to NexusMods to download this savage new mode for free.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back