• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod Cyberpunk 2077 becomes most realistic looking open-world game ever in new update

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1718219676820.png

Cyberpunk 2077's development period may now have drawn to a complete close, following the launch of last year's Phantom Liberty expansion, but that doesn't mean that the fun ends here.

In case you missed it, there's one more free update on its way.

CD Projekt RED has teamed up with Embody, experts on spatial audio, to create the Immerse Gamepack for Cyberpunk 2077, creating an incredible new soundscape for players to enjoy.

Cyberpunk 2077's lead designer Krzysztof Popie said, "After hearing the way our game sounds with Immerse, I can't go back."

If that hasn't sold you on the update, I don't know what will.

Of course, those who are playing Cyberpunk 2077 on PC can always rejuvenate their Night City experience with the use of mods.

There's one in particular that I'd like to highlight to you today that totally overhauls the game's already impressive graphics, adding what's being pitched as realistic path tracing and weather.

This mod demonstration comes courtesy of YouTuber Beyond Dreams who said the preset makes use of "ReSTIR G.I. with better Path Tracing and complete RT running on RTX 4090 with custom reshade preset, improved color grading, DOF, [an] immersive camera mod and many more visual improvements".

Basically, Beyond Dreams has thrown the kitchen sink at this one. I'll let the demonstration below do all the talking.

If you don't recognise the cars used in this video, that's because Beyond Dreams also equipped the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, BMW 31000RR, and Shelby Cobra mods.

If you want to try and emulate this look on your own PC, you can download the preset from Beyond Dreams' Kofi page, under the username massihancer.

"Maybe the first time I've ever seen 'real life graphics' look truly realistic," one viewer wrote.

"I've just tried the mod. It's a game changer," another added.

"This is so far the best preset I've seen for Cyberpunk 2077," read a comment. Praise all around it seems.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back