• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RELEASE Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club Is Out Next Week, Will You Be Getting It?

Will you be getting Emio?

• I've already pre-ordered

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Day 1

• Eventually

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ASAP

• I'm not sure yet

• I want to play the other games first

• I'm saving for something else

• I'm busy with other games

• I'll decide after chapter 3 of the demo

• No, I'm not interested

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Next week sees the arrival of Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club exclusively on the Nintendo Switch. Of course, we're now at the point where you'll soon have to decide whether or not you'll be picking up this "dark and twisted thriller" on the Switch.

It's worth mentioning the second chapter of the free demo also arrives today. It's officially titled "Disappearance and will be followed by a third demo next week on 28th August - the day before the game's release on 29th August 2024. The good news is demo save data will also transfer across to the full game.

Here's a little sample of what you can expect from our 'hands on' of Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicom Detective Club:

"With an instantly intriguing premise and the prospect of some rather nasty goings-on down the line, this M-rated effort from Nintendo has certainly got our attention so far — we're fully engaged and expecting to go some very twisted places. Let's hope we get exactly what we deserve."

So, will you be picking up this new chapter in Famicom Detective Club on release? Vote in our poll and leave a comment below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back