• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Experience Cutting-Edge Fear in A.I.L.A., a Psychological Techno-Horror Coming 2025

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Face the future of horror. Fireshine Games today announced that first-person horror A.I.L.A. will bring its terrifying vision of cutting-edge technology to Steam in 2025.

Developed by Pulsatrix Studios in partnership with gaming personality and Creative Director MaxMRM, A.I.L.A. is a first-person psychological techno-horror game set in a near-future reality, where you play as Samuel, a beta tester for horror video game experiences generated by a revolutionary new fictional AI.

Survive intense, unsettling scenarios that prey on Samuel's darkest fears across a range of horror subgenres, each with a distinctive playstyle, atmosphere and world. Evade and outrun a ritualistic cult, engage in visceral medieval combat against the undead, and overcome hazardous puzzles, surviving gruesome horrors crafted by A.I.L.A. as the lines between the virtual world and reality start to blur…

Powered by Unreal Engine 5 and using advanced graphical technologies including Lumen and MetaHuman, A.I.L.A. is an atmospheric, photorealistic experience that immerses players deeply within its twisted worlds within worlds.

"A.I.L.A. is a terrifying glimpse at near-future technology that we can't wait for horror fans to experience for themselves next year," said Rob Feather, Product Manager at Fireshine Games. "Blending multiple horror genres, A.I.L.A. is a deeply haunting horror experience that will scare and excite every type of horror fan, while also taking them on an unpredictable journey through a narrative that is never quite what it seems."

Gamescom attendees can get the first hands-on with A.I.L.A. in an immersive experience room, situated at the Fireshine Games booth in Hall 10.2.

A.I.L.A. will be available on PC in 2025 and can be added to your Steam Wishlist now. For the latest info, follow @FireshineGames and @PlayAILA on X, and visit fireshinegames.co.uk.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back