• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod Fallout: New Vegas multiplayer lets you explore and fight with friends

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721520194412.png

Fallout 5 is many, many years away. That's a fact that we all need to come to terms with.

Bethesda is in the midst of providing post-launch support for Starfield, with the game's Shattered Space expansion set to launch later this year.

Alongside that, development is ramping up on The Elder Scrolls VI but even that title could be several years away from launch.

Patience is required, but that's tricky when Prime Video's Fallout has left us yearning for the wasteland.

Yes, we can jump into the franchise's pre-existing titles, but you can't blame us for wanting something new.

Fallout 4 did receive a new-gen update following the show's launch, although that didn't bring much in the way of new content.

More recently, Fallout 76 received the Skyline Valley expansion - a welcomed addition.

Needless to say though, while I recommend you give it another go, Fallout 76 is far from being the most popular of the series' titles.

Perhaps then I can interest you with this: a mod that transforms Fallout: New Vegas into a multiplayer romp you can enjoy with your friends.

NV: Multiplayer is available to download for free on PC, doing exactly what it says on the tin. Turning New Vegas into a multiplayer experience.

Alongside downloading the mod, you can join its server to connect with others enjoying this online offering or to stay up to date on any and all, well, updates.

YouTuber Logamuffin posted a video detailing what the mod is like in action and I have to say, it looks like heaps of fun.

In the video, you see Logamuffin exploring and fighting alongside fellow players.

"I hope they keep updating this, it looks great," wrote one impressed viewer.

"Dude, I definitely need to learn how to input mods into this man. I never knew I needed this until now," said another.

It'll certainly scratch the Fallout itch while we await something new from Bethesda.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back