• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Halo 3 fan uncovers new secret we all missed after 17 years

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1721494421918.png

If you ask most Halo fans which is the best in the legendary series, many will give Halo 3 as an answer and for good reason, it's a great game.

Halo 3 was released for the Xbox 360 in 2007 and some might say that it was the last truly great Halo game (or at least I do). Don't get me wrong, I love other games in the Halo series too but there's just something extra special about the Halo 3 campaign, its finale and of course, its multiplayer.

"Witness the Master Chief's return to finish the fight between the Covenant, the Flood, and the entire Human race in this dramatic, pulse-pounding conclusion of the original Halo trilogy. With the fate of the galaxy hanging in the balance, the Master Chief returns to uncover an ancient secret hidden beneath the sands of Africa, which could hold the key to humanity's salvation or destruction – an object that could change the tide of the Human-Covenant conflict," reads the description of the game.

However, 17 years after its initial release, Redditor shtevay has noticed a secret that many of us would have missed and it's cool to see. "You can see The Storm from the end of Tsavo Highway," they revealed with a screenshot kicking off the discussion on the thread.

'Tsavo Highway' is the fourth mission in the campaign and it's a cool yet subtle secret to witness that the destruction of the storm continues at the very end of the mission, even though you might think it's over with. However, the unfortunate NPCs caught up in the storm may not share that same sentiment.

"Tsavo Highway is one of those sections where I can't really remember what the objective is or what's going on exactly, I just remember having a blast and that I was still living in the golden age of Halo without knowing it would end," Whisper-Simulant replied.

What's more, Halo fans in the thread also mentioned early on in the Tsavo Highway mission, you're also able to get a glimpse of the location of the previous mission 'Crow's Next' and when zooming down a sniper scope, you're able to see the next mission 'The Storm'. These small details reveal a clever connection between levels and it's a nice touch by then developer, Bungie.

Halo 3 is playable on PC, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One via Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Hopefully one day, current developers 343 Industries will give Halo 3 a deserving remake or remaster in a few years for its 20th anniversary.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back