• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming I see lots of bikinis in The Quintessential Quintuplets. I am very… interested in these games, landing soon

1715874126712.png

Spike Chunsoft knows its way to my heart. Put pretty anime girls in swimwear and, well, I can't help but buy the thing now, can I? It's actually a requirement that I do so. So that's what the Spike Chunsoft team is doing to me in collaboration with MAGES with The Quintessential Quintuplets games, both of which are releasing in under a week in the West.

There are indeed two games – one subtitled Memories of a Quintessential Summer, and the other subtitled Five Memories Spent With You. Both are visual novels with a strong romance elements and feature simulation elements where you organize the girls' routines and then go on dates with them.

Screenshot from The Quintessential Quintuplets

I've never read the manga or watched the anime, so hopefully I'll be able to go in blind. The games do feature new art that has been drawn specifically for the game, and according to the store description, you'll be able to "enjoy visuals of the heroines in their swimsuits and wedding dresses, and the various expressions they show during their days on the island."

Excellent, I say. Excellent.

The games will be released individually and as a double pack, and will be available on PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back