• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Indiana Jones Xbox Release Date Likely To Be Revealed Next Week

How Hyped Are You For Indiana Jones On Xbox?

• It's my most anticipated game of 2024!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm really excited, definitely a highlight of the year

• Not "hyped", but still looking forward to it

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't feel strongly either way about it yet

• I'm not that interested, but I'll probably still try it

• It's not for me I don't think! No interest really

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1723576072153.png

With Avowed now delayed to 2025, the biggest Xbox first-party release scheduled for this year (beyond Call of Duty) is Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, but we're still none the wiser about when it's planned to launch for Xbox and PC.

That should hopefully be changing next week, as it's been confirmed the title will be present at Gamescom Opening Night Live 2024 with a "new look", and this marks the final major event before the game is expected to be released.

We're assuming a "new look" means plenty of fresh gameplay footage, and there's a chance we may see more at Xbox's daily Gamescom streams after the event as well, which take place from Wednesday to Friday next week.

The big focus for now though is on Gamescom Opening Night Live 2024, which we'll be covering in full here at Pure Xbox - so rest assured you won't miss a thing. Let's keep our fingers crossed there's no 2025 delay for Indy!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back